For a FREE no obligation Estimate call today 908-892-5044 / 484-626-1244
You might think winter is a time when nature takes a rest, but things are not always as they seem. In the world of pest control, there is still a lot of work to do. Pests such as spiders, ants, cockroaches, termites, bed bugs, fleas, rats, mice and the like, may slow down a bit, but they don’t go away. In fact, they continue feeding, growing and multiplying, often in the warmth and comfort of our homes. Even outdoors some insect pests, such as Argentine Ants and some rodents, like Mice and Rats, continue their activities. Cutting your pest control service during the winter season as a cost-saving measure gives pests a head start for the spring.
Here are 7 reasons to continue your pest control service through the winter.
1. Pests living inside the walls of your home are not affected by the cold temperatures outdoors.
2. Termites, carpenter ants, cockroaches, earwigs, and many other insects can thrive indoors as the weather is always pleasant inside!
3. Attics provide shelter to other insects such as wasps and spiders, as they try to escape the cold.
4. Rodents can find their way into your home if all entry points are not sealed off.
5. When we perform a meticulous inspection of your home, inside and out, we ensure that no pest related issues are present and identify any conditions that might increase the risk of future pest problems.
6. Inspecting and/or treating entry points like doors, windows, and peepholes provide lasting protection and ready your home for the emergence of pests in spring.
7. When we remove spider webs, egg cases, wasp nests, and dirt dauber nests, we prevent them from reemerging when the weather warms. Remember, invasive pests want to be indoors during the winter for the same reasons you do! It is important to perform a comprehensive winter pest control treatment to insure that your home is protected year round. Call us today to check your attic, crawlspace or basement and prevent pest problems before they start ! Call Today 908-892-5044 / 484-626-1244